INVITATION TO TENDER
TENDER NO: NFTRC 001/2019 FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION TO THE PROPOSED BEVERAGE PLANT
The National Food Technology Research Centre (NFTRC) invites bids from eligible Tenderers with PPADB Code 02 Sub Codes 01,02,04,06,07 Grade D , (Electrical Engineering works) for the provision of electrical reticulation and installations to the proposed beverage processing plant at Kanye.
- Obtaining Tender Documents
Tender documents detailing the requirements are available from NFTRC Supplies Office, Plot 1840, Mpuutsane Industrial Area, along Lobatse Road in Kanye, on regular working days from Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays) with effect from 06/11/2019, from 0800hrs to 1600hrs. Documents are to be obtained upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Five hundred Botswana Pula (P500.00). Payment shall be made in cash.
Prospective bidders may obtain further information from:
O. Matebejane, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel +267 5445510 or Mr Lovemore Marire on 5445521
- Submission of Tender Documents
Completed Tender documents, being one original, and two copies of the tender proposals enclosed in plain sealed envelopes marked “Tender No. NFTRC 001/2019 FOR ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION TO THE PROPOSED BEVERAGE PLANT” should be addressed to Private Bag 008, Kanye, or hand-delivered to the Supplies Office located at NFTRC premises, Kanye so as to be received on or before 1000hrs on 19/11/2019. Tenders will be opened promptly thereafter in the presence of bidders or their representatives wishing to witness the opening session in NFTRC Training Room 1.
- Prices quoted should be net inclusive of all taxes and delivery costs to NFTRC in Kanye, and must be in Botswana Pula (BWP) or a currency freely convertible in Botswana and shall remain valid for ninety (90) days from the closing date of the tender.
- There will be a compulsory pre-bid meeting and site visit for eligible interested bidders on the 06/11/2019 at 11:30am
- Tenderers shall bear all costs associated with the preparation and submission of their tender proposals, and NFTRC will in no case be responsible or liable for those costs regardless of the conduct or outcome of the tendering process.
- NFTRC is not bound to accept the lowest or any tender nor give reasons for the acceptance or rejection of bids.
Matebejane, Tender committee secretary,
SALE BY SEALED TENDER –AMAROK B 867 ATP
Conditions of sales
A. The vehicle will be sold “as is” and “where is” without warranty or guarantee of any kind expressed or implied, as of age, year of manufacture etc.
B. All prospective tenders shall be required to enclose certified copy of Botswana National identity card (s) (omang) or passport if non-citizens.
C. Vehicle bought shall be strictly registered under the bidder’s name. Vehicle will not be allowed out of the premises without an official receipt.
D. The currency for tendering and payment shall be in Botswana Pula only.
E. The vehicle shall be sold in cash or bank guaranteed cheques only.
F. Tenders should be delivered in a plain envelope not later than Thursday,14th September, 2017 at 16.00 hours clearly marked the registration number of the vehicle tendered for and delivered to the NFTRC Tender Committee Secretary, Private Bag 008,Kanye, or hand delivered at Plot No. 1840, Mputsane Industrial Area, along Lobatse Road in Kanye.