Nutrition Counselling & Advice Services
• Targeted nutrition research depending on clients requirements
• Interpretation of nutrition data used for product nutritional labeling
• Development of nutrition promotional materials for educational purposes
• Provision of testing services for nutrition screening and assessments
• Presentations and counselling on good eating habits for good nutrition and healthy bodies at corporate wellness functions.
Nutrition screening and assessment services entail a structured way of evaluating an individual's food and nutrient intake, lifestyle, and medical history. The purpose of conducting assessments and screening is to facilitate early detection of individuals at risk of specific diet related health conditions and refer for more individuals for definitive testing in order to give developing condition a label. The assessment leads to a plan of care, or intervention, designed to help the individual either maintain the assessed status or attain a healthier status.
Once the data on an individual is collected and organized, the individual is engaged in an interactive process of nutrition counselling in order to assist them prioritise actions and improve nutritional status. The counselling may cover the following objectives:
• Establishment of a framework for an individual nutrition care plan which specifies nutrition goals and interventions, feasible changes in behaviour and practices to meet goals
• Fat loss and building lean muscle
• Achievement of optimal nutrition, fitness and health
• Management of health conditions, allergies and food intolerances
• Planning balanced meals and snacks
• Control of appetite and food cravings
To create and examine innovative and evidence-based interventions for nutrition and health linked problems. Areas covered include;
Depends on type and scope of work
Nutritional Screening and assessment
Measures commonly conducted include:
P500.00 per person
Health education talks
Presentations are usually geared towards raising awareness and better understanding of risk factors and markers that must be addressed in order to motivate individuals to make lifestyle changes in the prevention of diet related conditions.
P1250.00 per talk
Engage in nutrition related research projects for clients to meet specific requirements of clients.
Cost vary depending on scope of project